ESG Consultant, Analyst
We are looking for an individual interested in gaining experience in Environmental, Social, and
Governance (ESG) strategy consulting. This role is focused on supporting clients in ESG program
development, data collection, ratings remediation, policies and reporting. Our consultants are
key drivers of our success. We are seeking professionals early in their career who are eager to
learn and gain knowledge and experience while making a strong contribution to our growing
●Supporting team members on client project deliverables
● Conducting primary research and consolidating data from Corporate Sustainability Reports
(CSRs), Investor Stewardship Reports, ESG frameworks, and rating systems.
● Researching markets and industries for ESG peer benchmarking, data mining, and chart
● Creating client specific content that is innovative and original
● Proofreading and editing client deliverables. Ensuring all-around consistency (style, fonts,
images and tone)
● 1-2 years of experience with sustainability reporting, consulting and/or investor relations
● Strong writing, research, analytical, and data analytics skills
● Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and database management
● Good project management skills
● Interest in ESG principles and frameworks in the public and private sectors (TCFD, SASB, UN
Sustainable Development Goals, GRI, MSCI, Sustainalytics, ISS, and Global ESG)
● Interest in financial markets, corporate strategy, ESG, and investor relations
● Highly interested in a role that offers learning opportunities
BA/BS in or pursuing a degree in Economics, Finance, Sustainability or related fields/equivalent
years of industry experience encouraged.
● Part-time: 10 – 15 hours a week
● Compensation is commensurate with education and experience.
● Permanently remote position
About ZMH Advisors:
ZMH Advisors is a technology-based shareholder and ESG advisory firm. We combine two
decades of corporate governance and investor engagement experience with next-gen data
analytics to deliver customized solutions for clients ranging from pre-IPO to S&P 500
companies. Our data-driven approach is powered by a proprietary ESG Engagement
Dashboard™, which provides unique insights on investors with $45T AUM. A minority-founded
company, we are committed to improving the diversity of thought in corporate America and
building a sustainable business that values environmental impact and social responsibility.
How to Apply:
Please email a cover letter, writing sample and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include in the subject your name and which position you are interested in. Applications will be
reviewed on a rolling basis.