Zero Hunger –
Quality Education – Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
Gender Equality – Achieving gender equality and empowering all women and girls
Decent Work and Economic Growth – Promoting sustained, inclusive, and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment, and decent work for all
Reduced Inequalities – Reducing inequality within and among society
Climate Change – Taking action to combat climate change and its impacts
At ZMH Advisors, we are committed to taking actions that reduce our environmental impact. We only have one planet, and we know that even small changes can contribute to big results.
We leverage technology to foster a remote workplace, thereby significantly limiting emissions associated with our firm’s day-to-day operations.
- 100% remote workplace
- Eliminate the need for employee commute and travel to a central office space
- Reduced business travel though videoconferencing for client meetings
- Utilize Microsoft’s cloud-based solutions to support virtual file rooms and paperless work environments
Taking action to combat climate change and its impacts
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We believe that one of our greatest strengths is our people. We started with a mission to afford equal opportunities to women, minorities, and people of color, and are committed to fostering diversity. We value the perspectives and contributions of everyone, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, and disability. We are proud to employ a team of subject matter experts based in the United States, India, Pakistan, the Philippines, and Portugal. In addition to, approximately 50% of our team self-identify as women.
Achieving gender equality and empowering all women and girls
Reducing inequality within and among society
We believe in fostering a more equitable world for everyone. Our philanthropic efforts reflect our efforts to make a positive change in people’s lives. We strive to donate at least 3% of our profits each year.
Our 2021 charitable contributions included:
- Support for Feeding America, the largest hunger-relief organization in the United States, to provide over 5,000 meals to vulnerable people through food pantries, soup kitchens, shelters and other community-based agencies.
- Monthly sponsorship of five children through SOS Children’s Villages of India to support the holistic development of vulnerable and orphaned children.
- Monthly sponsorship of six children through Child Fund International, a non-profit organization with a mission to help children living in poverty have the capacity to improve their lives and bring lasting change to their communities.
- Monthly donations to the United Nations Children’s Fund to help them implement sustainable solutions for all children by providing health care, immunizations, safe water, nutrition, education, emergency relief and more to communities in need.
End hunger and achieve food security
Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
We continue to support these organizations in 2022 and plan to provide monthly sponsorship for two additional children through SOS Children’s Villages USA.
At ZMH, we work to meet the highest professional and ethical standards.
Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
Building resilient infrastructure and fostering innovation