We are looking for a Content Creator who is interested in Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) strategy consulting and sustainable finance to join our team.
- Producing high-quality content for our website and LinkedIn including articles, research reports, case studies, etc.
- Proofreading and editing articles before publication.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics.
- Collecting data from multiple sources and circulating them as an internal daily news update, and flagging items to be added to our proprietary database.
- Exceptional writing skills and proper knowledge of sentence structure, grammar, tenses, etc.
- The adaptability to provide content meeting international standards is necessary.
- Proven work experience as a content writer, copywriter or similar; writing samples.
- Detail oriented. Strong organizational skills and work ethic.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Punctuality and ability to meet deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Inquisitive and motivated; shows personal initiative.
ZMH Advisors is a team of dreamers. We encourage applicants who are like-minded about our vision to apply.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field; or relevant experience.
Compensation is commensurate with education and experience.
India (permanently remote position)
About ZMH Advisors
ZMH Advisors is a technology-based shareholder and ESG advisory firm. We combine two decades of corporate governance and investor engagement experience with next-gen data analytics to deliver customized solutions for clients ranging from pre-IPO to S&P 500 companies. ZMH was ranked No. 2 Global Financial Adviser (activist) by Bloomberg for FY21 and FY20; and Top 10 Financial Advisor by Thomson Reuters’ Refinitiv for Shareholder Activism in 2020. A minority-founded company, we are committed to improving the diversity of thought in corporate America and building a sustainable business that values environmental impact and social responsibility.
How to Apply:
Please email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org